Wednesday, June 14, 2017

In Color Treat Pouches featuring Crafting Forever

Hello everyone! Today I want to share a project with you that I made for my Catalog Kick off event and again for my recent team meeting. These pouches are so simple, they are my go to when I need something fast and east! 

They hold a little chocolate square perfectly. And all you do is fold. No cutting and no adhesive! I'm totally serious! 

You may have seen me do these before. You can do them in any size. These used 6" X 6" pieces of Fresh Florals DSP. 

I used the new Crafting Forever stamp and everyone's favorite new punch; the Pretty Label. 

Here they are in Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Bust. 
I made a quick tutorial showing you just how quick and easy these babies are!


Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/la68PabTWW0

DSP Size: 6" X 6"




Wood Crate Class To Go



      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment