Sunday, July 9, 2017

Hello from Thailand! (And my Watts of Occasions Swap!)

Hello from Phuket Thailand! I have to start off by saying I was VERY hesitant about this trip! I'm a nervous traveler by nature and this is a VERY long way from home. But, my hubby convinced me it was one we couldn't miss and I am SO glad he did. It truly is gorgeous!!! 


We've been here about 36 hours and have been soaking up the best this report has to offer. Make sure to follow my  Facebook and Instagram! I will be sharing lots of pictures over there! 

Today is our actual first official day with Stampin' Up and we are heading to the "General Session" in just a bit, One of the perks of being here is that we get to see the upcoming Holiday Catalog!! So, can you just imagine- so many layers of excitement felt by everyone here!! LOL! 

Quickly, I wanted to share my official swap. We will turn them in today and they SU employees will sort them back out for us in a day or two. I used my favorite Watts of Occasions- I love this set! I also used the Stitched Shapes Thinlits, the Starburst Punch, the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder, Glitter Enamel Dots and Whole Lotta Lovely DSP. The colors are Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight and Basic Black. Oh- and that heart is a die cut- I added it to the bulb that actually has a Christmas tree on it!! I just like that bulb the best but didn't want the tree so I altered it! LOL!

OK, I am off to enjoy our day! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join me over on Facebook and Instagram! 
Coffee Break Class to Go

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
    ระบบขายออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really appreciate all the stuff made by this blog to let people know more about this topic. I added little more relevant points to my knowledge which definitely going to help me in coming future.
    รวมเว็บดูบอล

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the blogs pretend themselves as most usable and updated blogs with new information but sometime truth might different. I want to share some facts related to this subject which will help people to enhance their skills.
    ขายอะไรดี

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.
    เรียน ged

    ReplyDelete