Monday, July 17, 2017

Seasonal Layers

Hello everyone! We are slowly making our way back from Thailand and trying to get acclimated to "real life." It was, to say the least, an AMAZING trip! You can see all o the pictures over on my Facebook Group Page. 

Today, I want to show you a card we will be making on Thursday at my Simply Beautiful Card Class. I think it's appropriate for how I am feeling- relaxed and refreshed! 
This card features the Seasonal Layers Framelits and the Colorful Seasons stamp set. 
That "paint chip" paper is actually Designer Series Paper called Color Theory. 


If you'd like to attend this card class, please email me! It's this Thursday (July 20th) and 6:00 pm in Helotes, TX. We make 8 cards (see below) and it's $15 or FREE with a minimum order! 

If you order a minimum of $50 online here between July 4th and July 20th, make sure to use Hostess Code 42QEQYK3! I will send you five free handmade cards and a surprise brand new embellishment when I get back! Plus, you will receive a $5 coupon from Stampin' Up to use in August AND the July Tutorial Bundle! Wow!! That's a lot of FREE things!! 

Watts of Occasions Class to Go
Deadline to Register: July 22nd

Coffee Break Class to Go

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment