Monday, July 24, 2017

S'more Gift Box Vide Tutorial

Hello everyone! I am so excited to share a new video with you today! I actually have filmed several new videos for you and will be sharing them over the next couple of weeks! It feels good to be back in my routine and it especially feels good to be creative again! 


Today's project is a cute little box that holds a Smore that you can buy at your grocery store. Actually, it's a Russel Stover's Smore I found with the "fancy chocolate" and if you can't find it at your grocery store, you can find it here on Amazon. 

The idea I had was to create a fun sweet treat for someone, maybe a teacher. That's why I went with the primary colors of the Birthday Memories DSP. The stamp set is called World's Best Trophy. I also used two fun embellishments: The Pumpkin Pie Stitched Ribbon and a Gold Library Clip. 


After you watch the video below, make sure you check out the measurements and product list below it. 


Direct Video Link: https://youtu.be/-beer3-7cx0

Measurments:
4 1/2" X 7 1/2" Real Red Cardstock
score long side at 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 6", 7'
score short side at 1"
4 1/2" X 3" Daffodil Delight Cardstock, scored at 1" on all four sides
2 3/8" X 3 3/8" Birthday Memories DSP (2)
3/4" X 8" Birthday Memories  DSP

Supply list:

Thanks for stopping by! 
Don't forget- my Online BOGO event is happening this week on my Facebook Group Page! Hop over and check it out! 

Coffee Break Class to Go Deadline: July 28th
Coffee Break Class to Go

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute project; TFS! (I LOVE your videos!!)

    ReplyDelete