Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Autumn Chocolate Matchbox Video Tutorial

Hey everyone! Glad you stopped by today! I've got a new project for you- a matchbook designed to hold a chocolate leaf! 
These little boxes are a fun treat to make for just about anybody. 


The chocolates were purchased at Cracker Barrel. I looked for them online (to provide a link) but didn't find anything. But, I think they Dove Chocolates that are out for Fall right now would fit nicely too. 

I used my favorite Pick a Pumpkin stamps and coordinating Pattern Pumpkin Framelits. I also used the Seasonal Layers Thinlits (leaves) as well. 

These are fun to make, but do require a little patience and a bit of die cutting. ;-)
 Check out the video below for the full details. 

Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/eZS1pkfsmDg

Measurements:
Bottom "drawer"- 2 7/8" X 2 3/8" Very Vanilla, scored at 1/2" on all your sides
Open box- 2" X 4 1/2" Very Vanilla
scored at 1 1/2", 2", 3 1/2", 4"
Painted Autumn DSP (2) 1 3/8" X 1 7/8"

Supplies Used: 



Spooky Treats Class To Go




      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment