Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Pick a Pumpkin and Burlap

Hello everyone! I am sorry my blog post is late today! I have been knee deep in prepping my class to go kits- 715 to be exact!! 

The hard part is done now, so tomorrow I will sort them into class kits, make a little thank you goodie for each of them,  pack them in envelopes, print labels and hopefully get them packed up ready to mail out! (Unfortunately, still waiting on product to arrive via SNAIL mail!!)

Today, I want to share this month's Stamp Club Card. I used my FAVORITE stamp set right now- Pick a Pumpkin along with the Burlap Background stamp.

I just love all these little fall items. Putting them together in a little arrangement is just so fun! Cutting out SO MANY of them was less fun... LOL!! But, I love my Stamp Club to Go customers enough to make them each one! 

Stamps: Pick a Pumpkin, Thoughtful Banners, Burlap Background

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach, Garden Green, Crumb Cake

Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock, Painted Autumn DSP

Tools: Big Shot, Patterned Pumpkin Framelits 


Thanks for stopping by today! 




Spooky Treats Class To Go




      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment