Monday, September 25, 2017

Spooky Cat Scrapbook Page- Stamp Club to Go

Hello everybody! Today, I want to share this month's Stamp Club to Go scrapbook page. I focused on Halloween and used the Spooky Cat bundle! 


The Spooky Night DSP is so bright and busy. I love it! I used it to add lots of color to a Basic Black background. I then made a tag with lots of little pieces for the main embellishment. Did you know the Patterned Pumpkin Framelits actually cut out the pumpkins on the Spooky Night DSP? I love this feature! 

For my non scrapbookers, I made an alternate card. I kept the layout the same and the tag exactly the same except for the sentiment. 

'
Because the card base is Basic Black, I added a Whisper White liner and stamped the fun witch's hat. 

And here they are together! 

Stamps: Spooky Cat
Ink: Pumpkin Pie and Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Spooky Night DSP, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Tools: Big Shot, Patterned Pumpkin Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Seasonal Tags Framelits, Cat Punch, 
Embellishments: Basic Black Baker’s Twine, Basic Black Rhinestones


Are you interested in my Stamp Club to Go Program?

Each month, I create three projects for my club members. I mail them to each of them, completed. In turn, they place an order with me each month. One month in their six month commitment, they receive Stampin' Rewards (free product!!) 
I have openings in my Stamp Club in August if you'd like to join! 
It's a great time to join!!
Email me if you have questions or to let me know you'd like to sign up! 

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment