Friday, October 20, 2017

Facebook Friday Oct. 20- Seasonal Lantern

Hello everyone! I hope you were able to join me on my Facebook Group today for Facebook Friday! If not, don't worry, I will upload the recording here (hopefully) this weekend! You can also hop over to my Facebook Group and watch it immediately. 

Today, I chose to focus on one of my favorite bundles in the Holiday Catalog- Seasonal Lantern. I really don't think this bundle is getting the attention it deserves! It's so fun and so beautiful and so versatile!! You can use it for every season! 

But, with the holidays coming, I choose to focus on Christmas! We're all thinking about it, right? It weighs heavy on my as October ticks by. Christmas is a LOT of work for a Mama!! 


The first project is a little over the top! This set can really have lots and LOTS of layers if you want it to! 




For the second project, I showed how this set can be a little simpler. This is a great option when you have to make a lot of them. 


And lastly, a 3D project. I saw a real lantern on Pinterest that was full of candy cane ornaments and was inspired to create a Peppermint Box using our Pizza Boxes! 

Edited to add recording:
Direct Link: https://youtu.be/Zh_3wkEFT_s

Now, if you would like to see the measurements or product details, 
you can find the complete project sheets here. 

Remember, if you'd like to put in a Stampin' Up order in the next few days, make sure to use the Hostess Code F4ZZJZ9F
I will send you all three make and takes next week if you put in a minimum $30 order. 


And, this week's giveaway is a Holiday Catalog Ribbon and Embellishment Share! Make sure to enter the giveaway form below by Thursday, Oct. 26. 





Don't forget- the Seasonal Lantern Class To Go Deadline is MONDAY! 

Seasonal Lantern Class to Go
Deadline to Register is October 23rd

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment