Thursday, October 12, 2017

Gourd Goodness

Hello everybody! I am sorry my post is late today! Trying to prepare for tonight's class as well as preparing my In Color Club Kits for shipment. It's been a full and busy day! 

Today, i just want to share a card we'll be making at tonight's class. 

As you know, I am obsessed with pumpkins! This set called Gourd Goodness is a two step stamping design and has leaves, pumpkins and gourds that all look life like. It's almost like magic when you stamp them together and they look like a photograph! 
I also used the Wood textures DSP, the Spooky Night DSP, the Modern Label Punch, Stitched Shape Circles, Seasonal Layers Framelits, the Banner triple Punch, Burlap ribbon and Linen Thread.

I also prepared three brand new projects for tomorrow's Facebook Friday! Make sure you have joined my Facebook Group so you can catch me live at 2:00 CST! There will be a giveaway and an ordering incentive! 
And, I'll update my blog afterwards with the projects as well! :-) 

Last button least- only two days left to register for the Pick a Pumpkin Class to Go! 

Pick A Pumpkin Class to Go
Registration Deadline is October 14th

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment