Monday, October 23, 2017

Quick and Easy Halloween: Graveyard Gate

Good morning everyone! Today, I have a quick and easy Halloween solution. As you know, I send a small treat in each of my Class To Go kits. This was one I did recently and it was pretty quick. 

I really love to make tags. When you make a pretty tag, it really doesn't matter what you attach it to. The tag will make it feel fancy! These are attached to small Halloween sized jelly bellys. You could attach them to any kind of candy. 

When making a bunch of tags, I have a couple of tips. Prepare each part all at one time. So, here, I cut all the Basic Grey squares and then I stamped them all with the gate and the bird. Then, I cut all the Fresh Fig Scallop Squares. Then all the pumpkins. Then I stamped all the sentiments and then tied all the bows.I throw them in a basket and wait until the evening.  Then, I sit down in front of the TV with my family and assemble! It goes quickly when you do it like this! I like to keep my hands busy when I watch TV! 

I simply stapled them on. Another great way to attach them is with a Stampin' Dimensional. So cute (and pretty easy!!)

Stamps: Graveyard Gate
Ink: Basic Black, Smokey Slate
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Fresh Fig, Whisper White, Basic Grey Cardstock
Tools: Big Shot, Pick a Pumpkin Framelits, Layered Squares Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stapler
Embellishments: Basic Black Baker's Twine

Don't forget: 

LAST  DAY TO REGISTER!!!

Seasonal Lantern Class to Go
Deadline to Register is October 23rd

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment