Monday, November 6, 2017

Musical Season and Merry Music Stamp Club To Go Card

Good morning everyone! I hope you have had a great weekend. This week is SUPER busy as I prepare to leave for Stampin' Up's Demonstrator event called On Stage in Salt Lake City. I've got SO much to do! 

So, quickly this morning, I will share with you this month's Stamp Club To Go card project. 
This months card features the Merry Music Specialty Paper and the Musical Season Bundle. I love when we have a Framelit that doesn't require any stamping at all! Just some beautiful Gold Foil paper and the horn framelit and we've got a WOW centerpiece for this card. 

You can really see how shiny that gold foil is. It's a stunner!
I also used a piece of the Be Merry Designer Series Paper as well. 
The ink is Cherry Cobbler, although the edited photo does look like Real Red. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Monday! 




November Classes To Go include the
 Brightly Lit Christmas Stamp A Stack and the Snowflake Christmas Treats 
Deadline to Register is November 21st


      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment