Sunday, November 12, 2017

On Stage Live! Swaps and Friends

Hello everyone! I am back home after an AMAZING time at On Stage Live. I must say, this event was one of the best in years! And the reason? Friends! Truly, friends are the very best part of any Stampin' Up event, and this one was no different. 

I can't really share anything product related yet. The "gag order" is lifted on Monday at 1:00 mtn. So, stay tuned for more posts this week. But, what I can show you is my swap card and a few pictures of my amazing friends. 

I participated in an organized swap with Ronda Wades Creating Success group. We didn't use any holiday catalog products- only Annual Catalog. I used the Celebrate You set for the Melon Mambo sentiment and Hello Color set for the Lemon Lime background. The Tempting Turquoise strip was created with the Ticket Tear Punch. Also used were silver sequin trim, Pumpkin Pie Stitched Ribbon, and a tea lace doily. 

 Some pretty AMAZING things happened to me while at On Stage. I can't share ANY of them yt and it's killing me! I was shocked my most of them. I have cried many, MANY happy tears over the last couple of days. I will share the specifics soon. 
Another wonderful thing about this weekend was spending some time with my team- all for different parts of the country! It was the first time most of us were meeting and it was so fun to get to know each other better. I am so incredibly blessed to have these ladies on my team! 

I loved spending time with my friends, as I said. This is one of the most important people I have in my life. She is not only a close friend, but she's my business coach! If you are looking for some business guidance, make sure you check out Ronda's Wades training group. My success stems directly from her leadership. 

Leaders in the company got to spend some time being spoiled by Stampin' Up. Here we are at Center Stage Leadership training. It was wonderful too! I enjoyed spending time with these three funny and super smart ladies! 

Kay Cogbill and Ange McKay are two of my most trusted friends and are constantly supportive, encouraging and making me LAUGH! This picture is my favorite picture from the whole weekend because it really shows just how much fun we were having together! (Thanks Patience for perfectly capturing a very memorable event1!!)

We finished the weekend with a dinner at PF Changs. It was an evening full of belly laughs and sweet conversation. I can NOT wait until I get to see all of these wonderful ladies again. And to think, had I never decided to "buy the kit just to get the discount," I would have never gained all of these life long friends. How blessed am I!?

OK, thats it for me. I have a mountain of laundry and cleaning to get caught up on. I'll be back tomorrow night with all the FUN details!! 





November Classes To Go include the
 Brightly Lit Christmas Stamp A Stack and the Snowflake Christmas Treats 
Deadline to Register is November 21st


      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment