Thursday, July 27, 2017

Pocket Full of Sunshine stamp into a 3D Pocket Treat Holder Stamp Club Project

Good morning! Today, I want to share this month's Stamp Club To Go project! It's SO cute! I used the new Pocket Full of Sunshine bundle to create 3D pocket with a hanging ribbon. I filled it with little candy bars. 


I used Dapper Denim for the pocket- both cardstock and ink. The sun and twine are Crushed Curry. I created the cute little sun with the new Starburst Punch. The long ribbon I used as a "hanger" is the lovely Dapper Denim Striped Ribbon. 



Video Direct Link:https://youtu.be/QintpWqSvPo

Measurements
1" X 7" Dapper Denim Cardstock, scored at 2 1/4", 3 3/4" and 5 1/4"

Are you interested in my Stamp Club to Go Program?

Each month, I create three projects for my club members. I mail them to each of them, completed. In turn, they place an order with me each month. One month in their six month commitment, they receive Stampin' Rewards (free product!!) 
I have openings in my Stamp Club in August if you'd like to join! 
I will be including the new Holiday Catalog along with a special fourth project featuring Holiday Catalog products for all my members in August!
It's a great time to join!!
Email me if you have questions or to let me know you'd like to sign up! 


Coffee Break Class to Go

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment