Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Coffee Break and the 2017-2018 In Colors

Good morning everyone! Today, I want to share this month's In Color Club Cards. Each member received a card in the color of the pack they received. I love making the same card in difference colors. It's so fun to see how they look so different when you just change one color! Each card also shows how you can pair the In Color with one of our main colors. I used the Coffee Break bundle to create these fun cards. 






I also changed the ribbon on each card. Luckily, we have ribbon in each color, some two different ribbons to chose from! It's time for me to start thinking about August's In Color Cards! What stamp set should I use.... Stay tuned! 

Coffee Break Class to Go

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment