Monday, July 31, 2017

Daisy Punch (back again!)

Good morning everyone! Have you heard? The Daisy Punch is back in stock! 


This has been Stampin' Up's most popular punch in five years and they have had a heck of a time keep up with the demand! If you have been wanting it- don't wait! Order it today! Plus, today is the last day to get the $5 Bonus Coupon for August! 

I actually used the Daisy Punch for this month's Stamp Club card project! I have been waiting to show you until it was back in stock again. Here you can see I paired it with the adorable paper from the Delightful Daisy DSP pack! 

I also used it to make this beautiful flower basket for my catalog kick off party in June. 

Here are a few samples I had on display too! 

And here is a card I CASED for this month's card class.  You can see just how versatile this flower is- You don't just need to use white and yellow! 


Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget- today is July 31- the last day to get a Bonus Coupon OR to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra bonus kit! 



      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment