Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Message in a Bottle Scrapbook Page (Stamp Club To Go)

Hello everybody! Today, I want to show you this month's Stamp Club to Go Scrapbook page and alternate card. I am in love with them!! 

I wanted to go with something beach so I grabbed the Message In A Bottle and So Many Shells stamp sets and got started!  I started with the DSP: Naturally Eclectic DSP. I used the colors in the DSP as my base- Emerald Envy, Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Lemon Lime Twist and Peekaboo Peach. 

First, I made the little octopus in the bottle. I used an aqua painter to add the Soft Sky water below him and to add some splatter. I cut him out with a Stitched Circle Framelit and added a a Pool Party Twine bow. More about those hearts in a minute! 

Next, I made this embellishment. I made the Emerald Envy piece first using the Marbled Background stamp (emerald Envy ink on Emerald Envy Cardstock.) I cut out a Night of Navy heart and a soft sky diamond (Eclectic Layers) and finally a Lemon Lime coral piece- It's actually the branch from the Seasonal Layers Framelits! The boat is from the Message in a Bottle and the sentiment is from So Many Shells. I went back and cut out some hearts from the left over Emerald Envy marbled piece to add around the other embellishment. 

For my non scrapbooking customers, I offer an alternate card. I try to use all the same products for the card. Don't you love a card with lots of layers? I sure do! 


And here they are together! So cute if I do say so myself!! ;-) 

Full Supply List:



If you order a minimum of $50 online here between July 4th and July 20th, make sure to use Hostess Code 42QEQYK3! I will send you five free handmade cards and a surprise brand new embellishment when I get back! Plus, you will receive a $5 coupon from Stampin' Up to use in August AND the July Tutorial Bundle! Wow!! That's a lot of FREE things!! 

Watts of Occasions Class to Go
Deadline to Register: July 22nd

Coffee Break Class to Go

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment